Monday, June 6, 2011

How can I change my windows xp theme back?

I downloaded a Vista theme for my Windows XP and it worked. The problem now is that whenever i try to change my theme, the Vista theme pops back whenever i turn the computer back on again. Is there a way to get out of this theme? I'm stuck.



this was the website where i got it: http://vishal-gupta.deviantart.com/art/V



maybe this'll help you understand.How can I change my windows xp theme back?
Uninstall it or delete the file or folder it is stored.How can I change my windows xp theme back?
Reload XP and if you have a kind of favorites added to all the computers called';COOKIES';or just do a disk clean-up.
You can restore your XP state to the previous state. Windows usually creates restore points automatically before you install something. Look at the links below for details.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment