Monday, June 6, 2011

When will Monday Night Raw change their theme song?

Their song now is getting boring and has really nothing to do with wrestling.

I really likes their old theme song Union Underground - Across The Nation, because it was more heavier and brought more edge to the show

So does any one know how often they change songs?When will Monday Night Raw change their theme song?
I've been calling for them to change their theme song ever since they changed it to the current Papa Roach theme they have now. For me, it sounds too feminine and, like you said, it doesnt fit in with a wrestling show, as I see it. My favorite Raw theme was the original one, and later 'The Beautiful People' by Marilyn MansonWhen will Monday Night Raw change their theme song?
Papa Roach is kickass.

I don't see them changing it because a lot of little ';my life sucks'; emo kids like that song.
They Change Their Theme Song About Once A Year So Look Out For It Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment