Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I change the theme of my desktop to green?

I don't like the olive green that comes with windows xpHow do I change the theme of my desktop to green?
I don't of a free program. I personally use TuneUp Utilities 2007 which includes large Windows styler possibilities. However, you can get the winstyler separate too:

http://www.tune-up.com/How do I change the theme of my desktop to green?
Go to Control Panel/Display/Appearance or right-click on any blank space on Windows desktop, select Properties.
It's not a big problem but you have to need a good VGA card before do it



IF you have a Nvidia VGA then installed to Visit to their Force ware Settings menu and find color control settings and change it



else if you have a ATI vga then try to visit Catalyst control center and

follow above steps by your self
right click on an empty space on your desktop click properties on the display properties window go to appearance and then change the color scheme to olive green.
  • desperate for advice
  • thinning hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment