Monday, June 6, 2011

How to change myspace homepage login theme?

like when i first login to my myspace, %26amp; see my homepage ( click on home), i hate the way it looks. the theme is like a

pink homepage type theme?



i want to change it, but i have no idea how?



can someone help!!?





the tool bar that is sapposed to be at the top doesnt pop up.

my brother had said that is where you change the theme, but since it doesnt appear, HOW ELSE CAN I CHANGE IT?



*****How to change myspace homepage login theme?
The only thing I can think of is under the Sign Out button on the very top right side of your homepage, there should be a multi-colored wheel and next to it says ';Page Themes';. Click on it and choose from one. Contact Customer Service if your theme button doesn't happen to show up soon.
  • Can you clean pillows in the washer
  • hard contacts in soft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment