Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can i change my Windows Vista theme?

Pls. HELP!!! I have an Windows Vista Home Basic and i'd like to change the theme(skin) with a custom one but I cant change it because i heard there are different steps to follow with an Home Basic than with any other Vista.I watched many different videos on YouTube but nothing works.If some of you have any ideas please let me know.:)How can i change my Windows Vista theme?
Vista does not provide support for the Aero theme in the Home Basic version, by default

right click your screen %26gt;personalize%26gt;themesHow can i change my Windows Vista theme?
Try this if you didn't:

In Desktop right click %26gt; Personalization %26gt; Theme

There are some bulit-int themes, and you can also download from the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment