Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I want to change the theme of windows (xp). How can I do this?

I have tried a few different ways, but no way has been successful. I am the administrator/only user of the computer. What are some good sites and programs, and how do I install the themes?I want to change the theme of windows (xp). How can I do this?
I use style xp, it's great. Here's a link to a trial:



http://www.tgtsoft.com/prod_sxp.php



Then you can go here:

http://www.appleblossomart.com/xpthemes.



to get more themes. The first few have adware in them. I was dissappointed to see that, but they do tell you up front and tell you how to remove the adware. My antivirus found the file before I even finished downloading it and deleted the adware from the file, so it didn't affect me at all.I want to change the theme of windows (xp). How can I do this?
goto desktop rite click ..



properties then in the end there is seetings go there and change the theme.. :)
try going into control panel and theme or appearrance and then theme
you can download all sorts of themes so if you do that and then set that as your theme



hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment