Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do you change the theme/background on the new Xbox 360 dashboard?

My old theme looks naff on the new dashboard but now I cant find where to change it what do I go into?How do you change the theme/background on the new Xbox 360 dashboard?
On the New Xbox Experience dashboard:



1. Turn on the Xbox 360 console, and then sign in to your profile.

2. In the My Xbox channel, select your profile slot and press A.

3. Select Change Theme.

4. Select one of the themes available.



Don't press the ';X'; button in the middle of your controller. Just push the joystick up once, and you'll be at the ';My XBox Channel';.How do you change the theme/background on the new Xbox 360 dashboard?
I'm pretty sure it's in the settings tab at the very end of one of the lists. Go to themes and choose the one you want to use! Sorry I can't be more specific, I woke of this morning, quickly had a look at it, then ran out for a lecture!
smash it hard with a hammer !! it will break eventually anyway?
lucky you, I don't have an hrad drive, I just paid for a 12 month membership, go do happy gaming
go to my xbox click on your gametrag and click change theme

No comments:

Post a Comment