Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can I Change Windows themes And logons without the use of programs,?

I tryd out some of wincustomize.com 's themes and logons and they were pretty neat beat like any other software it had its fair share of problems along with the fact it wasnt free and would end in 30 days WHICH was annoying because it would pop up at startup saying expires at such and such date. Anyways I think there is a way to do it without the use of programs But I also think it is very difficult. I may have to go into the registry files and edit A few things. I may have to read a lot of stuff and learn and whatnot and Im more then willing to.



IF you know how to do this or know someone or know a website that teaches you how to do this please let me know. Also, are those themes on win customize PURELY designed to work with windowblinds or can I also make them run without software. Please and thanks, no negative comments, no YOU IDIOT. or etc.How can I Change Windows themes And logons without the use of programs,?
You could always download RunAsDate. Its a program that fools the computer into thinking that the trial period started at a specific time and date. You can run the program for as long as you like without having to buy it.



Sorry, I know its using another program, but I thought I'd just let you know.How can I Change Windows themes And logons without the use of programs,?
Not necessarily, because the trial has a time expiration that is coded in itself. It doesn't run of the internal clock on your computer. So changing it wouldn't have any effect.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment