Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do you change the window style back to vista?

My stupid father changed the view for my computer. it used to be vista but now it's classic view and I can't seem to change the theme back to vista. and this view really hurts my eyes.How do you change the window style back to vista?
Right click the desktop background, then click personalize. Then once you are there, you should see a themes button, click that and select the vista them. I see that you put ';I can't seem to change the theme back to vista';, i have had this problem before to. Did your dad possibly install a program? If you cannot change back to vista theme, then there is a program that requires you to have to classic view. Try to figure out what program that he installed, and uninstall it.

No comments:

Post a Comment