Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change my windows welcome screen back to normal?

I did something and changed the theme of it. It is now dark blue with a windows logo at the top right. This theme makes my calculator and my itunes not function. How to I change is back to the original welcome screen (the light blue one) ?How do I change my windows welcome screen back to normal?
If you mean welcome screen then I actually didn't know you could change it in the 1st place, Lol.

If you mean desktop, then right click anywhere on your desktop that there isnt and icon and click properties. Then go into Desktop and find the one that you originally had in the 1st place, or try a different one.



Hope this helped!How do I change my windows welcome screen back to normal?
Assuming you are running Windows Vista, right-click anywhere on the desktop, a window will pop-up, scroll down and click on Personalize. From here you can choose Theme. Click on Theme, (the button may be labelled Modified Theme) when the Theme setting window appears, click on the theme button and look for Windows Vista, this will restore back to the original theme.



The solution is similar for Windows XP. Right click anywhere on the desktop and click on Properties, Themes is the first tab displayed (mine shows Windows Classic Modified) simply scroll down to Windows XP and click to restore to XP's original theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment