Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to change back my XMB theme on my psp?

I changed my XMb theme to a theme called applecor. I wanted to change my theme to a different them a few days after. I changed the icons but when i turned it on it dose not work so i changed it back and it works. How do i change it?How to change back my XMB theme on my psp?
same thing happend to me whn i tried a theme on ma psp after using Applecore first i thought it was coze of applecore which is not , itz coze of the theme ur trying to put

1. may be it doesn't support ur cfw

2. may be there are some filez which applecore changed and is not replaced by the new theme (doesn't hv itz own file to change it) i think u shud first put da orignal psp background (da backup of ur resource files) n thn try da theme may b it will work



n for more themez go 2 this site almost all of themez here works



http://www.freewebs.com/psp-xmb
  • advice can you give me
  • medium length hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment