Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change the theme of my Myspace Music page?

I've looked online and I can't find anything. I have a band profile, not an individual user profile. It's using profile 2.0. There is no ';CSS'; theme or CSS field or anything like that, and when I find the setting to actually pick a theme from a few presets, it only affects my home page (what I see when I login), not my actual profile that is visible to the public.



Any thoughts?How do I change the theme of my Myspace Music page?
Step 1

When you are in your MySpace account, click on the “Home” link in the upper left hand corner.

Step 2

Click on the “Edit Profile” in the upper left hand corner, below the menu bar.

Step 3

Click on the “Profile Editor” in the upper right hand corner.

Step 4

Your MySpace profile page will now be open, and to its left will be a column with various tabs. Click on “Theme Library”.

Step 5

Under Theme Library will be many different tabs. When you click on the tabs, new format choices will open up. If you move your cursor next to the icons, a link button will pop up that says “Preview”. If you click the preview, the style associated with that icon will apply to your profile.

Step 6

If you do not like the style you preview, click “close preview”. If you want to use the style, click “save %26amp; publish”, and it will be applied to your profile.

Step 7

To close the Theme Library, click the X in the upper right hand corner of the column.

Hope it helps you. For more information http://www.iyogi.net
  • cat
  • Where I can find nice modern comforters
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment