Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do you make it so nobody can change the theme on XP?

I want to make it so my sister can't come on the computer and change the theme of windows. I'm not making separate log-ins because it's my god damn computer and she's leaving in June anyway. I already ran the code to lock the desktop from being changed and I was wondering if there was one for the theme.How do you make it so nobody can change the theme on XP?
Create two accounts, make yours the administrator and put a password on it. Make her just a user and she will not be able to change any of the settings/add or delete programs or alter anything.How do you make it so nobody can change the theme on XP?
Add a password to your account. In vista or 7 it will prompt you to type in your password to do things administrative such as themes. If that's not the case in XP, then just log out when you're not using it, then you will have to type the password to log back in.
Make a password for your account so she can't go on. That's all I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment