Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I stop my Vista background from constantly changing?

Everytime I turn on my computer, the desktop background is a different photo from all the pictures on my computer. How do I stop the desktop background from changing and make my background one permanent picture (unless I change it myself)?



I have tried changing themes. If I change the background picture to a solid color, it always goes back to a picture.



*I own Vista Home Premium, if that's any help...How can I stop my Vista background from constantly changing?
Hi I have premium but not that problem. Try doing this. click the flag like symbol on tool bar, then click help, then on search there type in sign on theme, see if you find the info there. Micro soft released a down load to improve overall function of Vista Premiun. Use same search method to find it. Or go to PC World .com an look in their Vista section.

Good luck.

Jim
  • Where i can buy server to host my own web site
  • adviceonhowtofalloutoflove
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment