Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change the theme of my slide show for each slide on my mac for mic. powerpoint 2007?

Can i have different themes on each slide even?

i know i can on my pc but whenever i try to left click on a theme with my touch mouse it wont let me!

(and theme as in color and stuff)How do I change the theme of my slide show for each slide on my mac for mic. powerpoint 2007?
Yes, but you need to do it by making additional new slide masters. A theme applies to a master slide and all its slide layouts. Use View %26gt; Master %26gt; Slide Master. Then Insert %26gt; New Master. Scroll down the left side and you'll see your new master. You can also format individual slide layouts. The Dummies book has a lot of detail about this.

Office 2008 for Mac All-in-One For Dummies

http://tinyurl.com/Office-2008-for-Dummi

No comments:

Post a Comment