Monday, November 22, 2010

I changed theme in my windows 7 and now i cant change it back to normal....description bellow, pic included?

I have windows 7 and i installed AlienGuise Windows Vista theme manage, and i installed this theme, but it didnt work, like it didnt installed theme completely (because it was for vista not windows 7 duh ), then i switched back to windows vista loik ,in alien guise, and now my theme looks like this:

http://s309.photobucket.com/albums/kk383



How can i get my normal windows 7 look back....TYI changed theme in my windows 7 and now i cant change it back to normal....description bellow, pic included?
completely uninstall the alienguise with revo uninstaller.I changed theme in my windows 7 and now i cant change it back to normal....description bellow, pic included?
Do you mean the desktop picture? On my computer if i right click and go to personalize I can then change the desktop screen, screen saver, theme, display settings, etc. If you don't have the personalize there you can still get to it in the control panel, im sure you'll know where that is but if you don't you just simply click start, and control panel. There should be a folder thing to personalize your Desktop there. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment