Monday, November 22, 2010

How to change the page theme in MySpace?

I am a new MySpace user. I don't know how to change my page theme. I opened the page themes given at the up right of the page but I can only preview them. How to change the theme permanently? In the given eighteen themes, I like the skulls theme. Can anyone please help.How to change the page theme in MySpace?
Try this site. They have alot to use and also you can put your own picture in there and pick out a theme for your boxes and stuff. It's a really good site. You have to erase the one you have and then put your myspace userID and password and they will automatically put it on your page. You could go to photobucket and find you a really cool picture of skulls and save it to your computer and use it if you want to.



http://www.coolchaser.com/How to change the page theme in MySpace?
Click the up right corner of the page. Preview the one you like. Press save. :)

Hope i helped.
Go to any layout site, and copy the codes, then go to the ';about me'; section, and paste the codes there.
you need to click the SAVE button after selecting the one you want
http://www.coolchaser.com/
just click o n it and copy the code go 2 edit profile delete the all about me and then paste what u copied
  • growing up with single parent
  • how to format drive
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment