Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change my theme on Windows Vista?

I just got a brand new laptop with Vista 64 bit a few days ago. Somehow the theme changed to the classic windows view. When I try to change the theme back to vista, there's only 2 choices: My Theme and Classic Theme.

I don't know how this happened because it was suddenly set with these settings when I turned on the laptop.



If you do not know how to fix it, I could also use a link to somewhere I can download the vista theme back onto my computer.



Thanks!How to change my theme on Windows Vista?
This link explains how to change the theme in Winodws Vista: http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows



Cheers,

Jeff

Windows Outreach TeamHow to change my theme on Windows Vista?
i will help you just add me on yahoo....bhambhuvin@yahoo.com



i am online now...

No comments:

Post a Comment