Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change my theme in Orkut?

I know how 2 apply the themes made available by orkut but give me steps of how to select and save other themes from other sites.give other sites also.How do I change my theme in Orkut?
Since Orkut doesn檛 have any options on changing your profiles appearance, GreaseMonkey (a script that allows you to modify Mozilla Firefox look and feel) has once again allowed users to change their backgrounds and themes. All you need is Firefox as your browser and to download GreaseMonkey which can be found here. Follow the directions below to have your Orkut profile customized.



1. Download Firefox if you don檛 have it already. Can be downloaded here.



2. Download GreaseMonkey as noted above.

3. Go to Orkut Skins website. They offer a few Gresemonkey scripts that will allow you to change your Orkut background to multiple different colors. Details are provided.



Hope it helps you..How do I change my theme in Orkut?
Orkut has officially launched themes for profiles..you can set it in your profile by this way..



1. Go to profile-%26gt; edit

2. Along side the tabs like personal ,professional and other tabs there would be one named theme .

3. Select the theme and click on update.
  • put site on a dedicated server
  • dvr
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment