Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change my Tumblr theme so my background is fixed but my content scrolls?

I am extremely exasperated with my tumblr theme, as I am the complete opposite of code savvy.

I am trying to change my theme so that the background stays fixed (does not scroll) as I am scrolling down, but have my actual content scroll.



It would be so unbelievably helpful if someone could help me!

Thank you!How do I change my Tumblr theme so my background is fixed but my content scrolls?
Now i'm not sure if this will work as i'm not the biggest expert when it comes to HTML either, but try pasting ';%26lt;meta name=';text:Background Position'; content=';fixed';/%26gt;'; (without the quotations) somewhere in 'use custom html' and see if that works.

This is the coding on my theme which fixes it, and may also appear as a variable under the 'Appearances' section to be able to change it that way.

Please let me know if this works, as it would be extremely helpful to test it and know if anything extra is needed :)
  • claim the child
  • camping tent rental
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment