Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I put ringtones onto my sidekick 2008?

I have songs on my media player, and I wanted to know if there's a way to put those songs, or part of them, as a ring tone.

I'm completely stupid with technology, so this may be obvious...

I tried just doing it manually, but I don't know if I need to plug in my sidekick to my computer with the USB cord and add a file, like you do with changing themes.

Help would be amazing, thank you!How do I put ringtones onto my sidekick 2008?
Hey!



I have a sidekick 2008 too. Ive done tons of research on this phone and unfortunately you cant put free ringtones on the phone. The only way to get them is to purchase ringtones for 2.49 each from the catalog on your phone. Ive tried zedge and that just wont work, so i resorted to buying ringtones. The person above me gave you a site but i know it wont work. You can go ahead and try but danger (the sidekick ppl) have blocked free ringtones from coming through. Sorry :( it totally sucks!How do I put ringtones onto my sidekick 2008?
go to myxertones.com

search for the song you want and send it to your phone



easier and its FREE just need to have internet on phone too

No comments:

Post a Comment