Monday, November 22, 2010

Windows 7 wallpapers too bright on change?

I tried finding the answer on microsoft answers (http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/GettingReadyforWindows7/threads?filter=alltypes%26amp;page=1) but there was no topic on it, and i cant figure out how the f*** I make a topic.



You try figuring it out!

';ask a question'; sends me to my profile...



Anyway, in windows 7, often when i change theme or wallpaper it does a flash transition (like its supposed to) but then the brightness of the flash does not dissapear. It becomes normal on restart, but its BS that I have to restart for such a small change. There is no way im restarting every time i change my wallpaper.



This does not only happen with wallpaper, but solid colors too, except black.



I feel like ive forgot one detail, ill have to get back to you on that.Windows 7 wallpapers too bright on change?
i have found 1 ish solution. Try the built in Aero themes, those dont seem to have this problem.
  • advice on living
  • leave a e mail address
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment