Monday, November 22, 2010

How come i cant change the theme on my aim?

everytime i go to change the theme on my profile, there are NO THEMES to pick from. WTF??? its annoying because it doens't work on either of my computers so its not the computer, whats up with that? how do i change it then?How come i cant change the theme on my aim?
O.K. I know nothing about computers, so I typed Theme on Aim in search for questions and found a couple of things, but I don't really know if this is what you are talking about. You may try typing different things in search for questions to see if you can find what you are looking for. One person suggested a site, pimp my icon .com, I don't know if that is what you are looking for. Another girl wrote control panel, double click add/remove, scroll down to aim, click on add, or maybe right click it. I really don't know anything about computers, I can't change my avatar here. If you have nothing better to do you can email me at wishnuwelltoo@yahoo.com, I don't know if I can help you with this, or anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment