Monday, November 22, 2010

I don't know how to change the theme of my computer (on vista) to windows aero? Help?

I've got Vista Ultimate.



I deleted Vista Visual Manager, and then i clicked Windows Classic theme when the manager came up.



I don't know why i did that, but know i can't access my original theme, its changed to the classic.



And then, when i try changing the theme, i browse into C-%26gt;WINDOWS-%26gt;RESOURCES-%26gt;THEMES, and i click Aero, but then a prompt pops up saying the file cant be read.



How can i change this?I don't know how to change the theme of my computer (on vista) to windows aero? Help?
Right click on your desktop and click ';Personalize...';, then the top option. It should stay in the same window, but if it doesn't, select the theme that was included in vista. Click OK, and then try the top option again. It should be a screen to let you choose the color of your windows and whatnot, but you can choose a color and make sure that you check of enable window transparency. It might not be that easy, and sorry I couldn't be more specific as I am currently not on a windows machine. Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment