Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I install newly downloaded themes to my pc? I use Windows XP Home version at home, and XP Professional?

I was able to install some of the themes, but couldn't install a lot more others.



In XP Home ed, I had to extract the files to ';C/Archivos de Programa/Plus!/Themes';, and the .exe files to ';C/Program Files/Plus!/Themes (but yet, some files would install correctly, and most if them wouldn't...I'm confused and worried!). On XP Pro, I could install the .exe files okay, but the .zip files just won't install.



I'm geting lots if trouble to do it right, and I wouldn't want to ruin my hard drives by changing themes.



Thank you so much!



Help, please???How do I install newly downloaded themes to my pc? I use Windows XP Home version at home, and XP Professional?
OK. let me get this right you down loaded the theme and its zipped up correct. then you opened the zip file and it asked you to extract it and did so then an option to open the extracted files then there should be an install icon in the folder when you double click on it should say are you sure you trust Microsoft and all that install the theme and dose it give you an error or just close if there is no error message right click on your desktop and go to properties.there is a theme tab. open the down arrow and look for the name of the theme you installed. if you do not see it there got to browse. and take yourself to the link that you made your question from C/Program Files/Plus!/Themes if it is there open it and should be no problem if there is email me at eaglescout965@sbcglobal.net or I'm me on yahoo messenger eaglescout965 i will try to further assist you if i can, My name is Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment