Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Double-question, need some help?

For some reason, my pull-up menus were semi-transparent and I wanted to change that. I tried, but instead of fixing it, I ended up changing everything into Windows Classic. I changed back to XP, but my taskbar has remained in Classic. And I still have not fixed the pull up menues! So, can someone tell me how to 1. Change my taskbar back to XP and 2. Change the pullup menu transparency? I have already tried changing themes.Double-question, need some help?
I've never seen semi transparent menus in XP, transparency only came in Vista, unless you have a custom theme. As for the task bar, first try to right click on desktop, click properties, go to appearance tab, select Windows XP style and hope for the best. This is the only way. Otherwise, download Windows Blinds or another theme program and try to find the XP theme and apply it.

No comments:

Post a Comment