Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Whenever I try to change my theme on my desktop it doesn't work properly?

it only changes colors and not set my background....how can I fix this? are there setting or somthing that I need to doWhenever I try to change my theme on my desktop it doesn't work properly?
It depends on where you got it from. If you made it yourself using a program such as paint, it will get distorted somewhat when set as a background, especially if the size isn't sufficient correctly. If you made it yourself, you should try uploading the image on the net and set it from there, if it's from the net by default, did you save it in another file's place, like replaced it or soemthing. If so, that might have something do with it too. But what do I know, I'm just a stuffed animal. ROAR!Whenever I try to change my theme on my desktop it doesn't work properly?
do you mean the ';wallpaper';.

try ~if you have photos on your PC choose 1 ~right click the picture~then click save as desktop.

if you want a good selection of pictures for ';wallpaper';.

go to ';deviant art ';web site (there are thousands to choose from)

pick the one/s you like click on picture then click on save.

you can then right click save as desktop.

hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment