Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Need assistance with creating my theme?

Hi, I have uploaded a .jpg for my theme of just under the alloted 250k.



I understand that I can then make other choices for this ';Single background'; [rather than 'top %26amp; bottom' image] in that I can choose ';tiled'; or ';postioned';... but when I follow the instructions of

';';My Page, click ';Change Theme.'; Then click ';Customize your theme';'; ...

The only option available is to import the picture...which I already did.



NO other options seem to be available like font color, boarder, etc... as it indicates on the 'help' page.



are there any other/better instructions on how to get to the options?



God Bless You for taking the time to assist. ~DawnNeed assistance with creating my theme?
When you get to the customize your theme pop up window, you have to scroll down (in that window) past the image uploading section. There you will see options to change the font, color and etc.



As far as colors go, I copy and paste color codes from this site - http://www.december.com/html/spec/color. . It's just faster that way. You can also type the word - transparent - instead of a color code, so that your background shows through. OR you can just click on the little box next to the right of the item, move the color scroll bar up and down, then click around in the color square with your mouse. You can also check the transparent option there.Need assistance with creating my theme?
hummm.. you have got a yahooa-bugabooa.. maybe.. lol



when you click onto the edit custom theme from the theme page it only gives you the one option you can customize on the little popup that pops up?



Go to your... MY PAGE



if you have customized your page in any way.. it should have a link there at the top over on the left hand side that is a big question mark.. beside it, should be the option to custom change my theme and below that one. is the option Edit Custome theme..

choose Edit Custom Theme



a popup window should open on the left side of the page and it is not all that large in size.. about 5 inches by 6 inches in size ..

you should see the options to browse and choose all the different types of postions for your background images there and then use the scroll bar at the popup side to scroll down further into the popup to choose the other things.. like font, page colors.. etc.



here is the url that comes up on my browsers address bar when i click to customize my theme.. see if it works for you too..



if it doesn't my 360 address is in my profile.. come see me and leave me a comment that you need more help and I will try my best to get you into the fun part of 360!



good luck for sure!



http://360.yahoo.com/edit/custom_theme.h
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/360-Custom

This is a yahoo group that offer you more themes and advice to customizing your themes.

No comments:

Post a Comment