Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Problem 360 changing theme back?

I have changed my 360 theme from ';Dark Night'; initially into ';Custom'; and now whenever I try to change it back to ';Dark Night'; it changes back into ';Custom'; whenever I post a blog entry. Why is that and how can I fix it? I've tried clearing my cookies, my temp internet files, cache, everything, nothing works... Please tell me what's wrong, whenever I post something the theme reverts back to ';Custom';. Thank you.Problem 360 changing theme back?
go to 360

click ';change theme';

click ';dark night'; theme

click ';apply theme'; upper right or bottom right

click refresh

goodluck ^_^Problem 360 changing theme back?
sounds like you found a yahoo bug! i would report it to the 360 team asap
yep, sounds like a glitch... they come and go... often if you just wait till the next time you sign on... it all works fine again. Relax, follow the instructions, and see if it still acts crazy tomorrow. Report it to 360 team, if you must, but I have never gotten a response from any Yahoo! help. That's why they created this Answers... so that they were not inundated with peoples request for help. good luck
  • hide myspace music player
  • arctic natural wildlife refuge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment