Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can I change my PSP theme?

I just updated my PSP to the 3.93 Version how can i change my theme?How can I change my PSP theme?
well, first off, you'll have to download some new themes. if you google psp themes, you'll get a lotta sites where you can download em for free. i'd suggest you try the playstation store as well (google playstation store). once you've downloaded it, save it on your memory stick pro duo in the theme folder found in the psp folder. once you do that, go to theme settings under settings on your psp and change it from there... hope this helps! :)How can I change my PSP theme?
download a photo click on it under photo on psp and hit triangle and save as wallpaper.
If you have one downloaded already all you have to do is go to the farthest column on the left and go down until you find, themes then click and it it shows all your available themes.



If you don't have any new themes go to pspthemes.com for some, but you need a usb cord for your PSP yo get them on.
you can find some ';xmb'; themes online for your psp. what you need to do is make sure there is a folder called THEME in your psp. it should look like this: x:\PSP\THEME (add the THEME in the PSP folder). then you just add these theme files (named with a .ptf) into this folder and BOOM! you have a new theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment