Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do you change the color of your taskbar? (besides from changing the theme.)?

I cannot find a webpage on how to change the color of the taskbar. Can you tell my a USEFUL webpage or can you just tell me how to change the color? Thanks.How do you change the color of your taskbar? (besides from changing the theme.)?
You can go to the appearance tab of the display properties, like the other guy said, but you will look to set the 3D objects... many items that you didn't know you could change are in the advanced settings of the appearance to set individual colorsHow do you change the color of your taskbar? (besides from changing the theme.)?
I don't know that you can change the colour of the taskbar, but I know that you can change the window colours, as well as the search spaces.



On your desktop, right click and hit Properties. Go to Appearance. You can either change the Scheme, or you can click Advanced and make your own.



I hope this helps a little.
  • cat
  • listview bug
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment