Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do i change the theme on my xbox 360?

i have live so i have the new dashboard look and i cant figure out how to change my theme.How do i change the theme on my xbox 360?
Go to the My Xbox area and click on the box with your avatar on it. There's an option for themes. Select that and you can change it.How do i change the theme on my xbox 360?
idk.
I had trouble finding that as well,and you won't find it under settings. You are going to go ';My Xbox.'; Then click on your avatar button, or the second option in the list after the game slot. Once there, there will be several options for you like your message inbox or to customize your avatar. About half way down the list there should be an option to ';Change Theme.';



Hope this helps.

Best answer?

Gamertag: martinballer4
u got x box? .. wana know how u can get stuff like: games and xbox live gold subscription and xbox live points for free just by telling people about following site? then check this out: http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referr

No comments:

Post a Comment