Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can I change my theme on Yahoo 360????

Ok,how can i change and customize my own theme on my yahoo 360?I can't seem to figure it out,i dodn't really know alot about computers.Can anyone please help?How can I change my theme on Yahoo 360????
Hey I have a Yahoo 360 too and I change my theme by going up top and clicking on Change Theme!! I really hoped that this answer helped!!How can I change my theme on Yahoo 360????
Do a google search for desktop backgrounds or wallpaper. Then, save the image to your computer.



Then, on your 360 page:

Click ';My Page'; and you'll see the ';Change theme'; link at the top/center of your page. Then, click the ';Customize my theme'; link:

http://360.yahoo.com/edit/custom_theme.h



Upload the background and decide where you'll position it on your page.

If you're going to tile the background, make sure that the picture is at least 1024 x 768, so it doesn't tile a lot.



Then:

Scroll down to the middle of the 'Customize my theme' box that comes up, you'll see ';Enter color hex value or click square to choose color.'; This is to change the different sections of your page. You can just type ';Transparent'; (without the quotes), so the main background isn't covered by the boxes. Or, click the white square to choose your colors.



Then, scroll down to near the bottom of the same box and you'll see ';Enter color hex value or click square to choose color'; again. This is where you can change the font and font colors of your page.. click the white square to choose.

Then, preview.. and/or save.

No comments:

Post a Comment