Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to reflash my mobile phone to the original generic firmware on Sony Ericsson w350i? Hi, I want to have a?

Hi, I want to have a go at reflashing my mobile because it has preinstalled themes from the operator and I want to reset it to its original settings. I have tried master resetting and it's done nothing. I have downloaded xs++ and flash drivers but I have no idea what to actually do with it. Can anyone please advise me with links and URLS please for a step by step guide or files I may need. The mobile has Orange network theme which overrights all the fancy flashy moving menu with it's crappy still old school interface with WONT budge even if you change themes. It's most annoying because I know this phone is capable of more than its offering at the moment.



Any advice please most grateful. S xxHow to reflash my mobile phone to the original generic firmware on Sony Ericsson w350i? Hi, I want to have a?
So you did go to se-nse.net or did you download it from someplace else?

There are lots of guides on se-nse.net

You need to download a firmware for the w350i.



The procedure is to start XS++, then remove the battery from the phone then reinsert but don't turn on, then press on connect on XS++ then wait, then it will tell you to hold the ';C'; button and connect the USB cord then you will enter the flash mode on the cell phone and the XS++ program.

Thats all I can remember off my head.



This is where to get the firmware: http://www.seusers.com/forum/local_links

Need to sign up, download for the region you are in like americas or europe.

This is a flashing guide: http://forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showt

Make sure you have latest XS++ here: http://forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showt



Have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment