Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do i customize my psp?

I want to customize my psp like changing themes,icons,battery bars,and bootscreens but i need to know how to do is any help pleaseHow do i customize my psp?
here go to this website-

http://www.psp-themes.net/



u can download psp themes.

make a folder saying themes.

go on youtube to find out more-type in custom themes.

happy new year!How do i customize my psp?
um you can got to the first set of things on the home men. and then scroll down to change backgrounds and colors and different things like that as for batteries and stuff I have no idea what your looking or talking about but I hope you at least find out ow to change the colors and theme of the PSP which is all in the same section which i s the 1st one
psp-themes.net website is the best website for you theme customization.



if your asking on changing your bootscreen and battery bars, better not... there is a high risk doing it even if you read and follow the guides on how to, and might end up your psp bricked.



ive included this site just in case

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.
the only way to change all those things is if you have custom firmware.

No comments:

Post a Comment