Wednesday, September 21, 2011

With Windows XP how doyou change the Desktop screen?

I have Windows XP %26amp; I went to Control Panel, Display to change my theme. It changed everything but my Desktop screen. How do I change this? I don't have a Desktop tab in my Dsiplay screen.

It changed everything from Apperance to Sound but not the Desktop photo. Please help.With Windows XP how doyou change the Desktop screen?
actually, you have to right click on the desktop .then you will find a white thing appear. go down and click on properties. then go to the top and click on desktop. there wil be a scroll bar and a display window.With Windows XP how doyou change the Desktop screen?
I've had this issue myself. I found a pic in My Pictures folder, then I right clicked the pic, set it as 'set as desktop background' , then who-hoo! you have a desktop background.
Right click somewhere on your desktop screen, not on an icon. A menu should pop up, and then click on properties. Another menu will show, and the go to the tab that says something like ';Desktop'; or ';Background';. Then select a new picture or color. :]
If that doesn't work go into ';My Pictures';, right click and say ';put as desktop backround'; If it doesn't change try logging out and back in. It should be changed.
http://www.freewebs.com/amwsurveys/index.htm
To change your theme:

right-click on desktop%26gt;properties%26gt;appearance



To change the sound:

control panel%26gt;sounds and audio devices%26gt;sounds



To change mouse cursor:

control panel%26gt;mouse%26gt;pointers



To change desktop photo:

right-click on desktop%26gt;properties%26gt;desktop%26gt;browse (find picture there)
Right click with your mouse, and choose options then determine the size and width. I recommend higher than 800*600.
i think just press on your desktop screen right click then go to properties then go to desktop...then change it into whatever...hope i didnt confuse you...
well i have vista so im completely doing this from the top of my head.

right click your desktop, and it should say desktop along the top? or something along the lines of wallpaper, then below should say browse or you can pick a picture alredi there..



if this aint right, sorry.
Right click on your desktop and select settings. Here there should be a tab that allows you to change the desktop background. I dont remember exactly as i havent used XP in a while but i am certain you can find it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment