Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How come the themes I pick for my 360 page never show up?

I changed my theme or tried to but when i hit apply theme it never shows up on my 360 page. What do I do to fix this problem?How come the themes I pick for my 360 page never show up?
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/360-Custom

This is a yahoo group and you need to jon to have all the answers to your question on themes and they have new themes for our 360 page.How come the themes I pick for my 360 page never show up?
Make sure to check how other people view your page by clicking on the drop down menu ';Preview as seen by'; at the top right of your 360 ';My Page. I definitely see a theme on your page (gray - soccer).



You should let us know if you are trying to work with ';custom theme'; or the preset themes provided by Yahoo. Please update via your question's additional details.
  • ie
  • anything than
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment