Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Vista theme change messed up computer...?

Okay, so I was trying to get third party themes for my laptop on vista, but I followed this guide (because vistaglazz didn't work for me and now everytime I log on I get error messages and my screen goes black, how do I fix this?Vista theme change messed up computer...?
Id suggest starting up in safe mode and doing a system restore back to just before you started playing with themes :D



*Edit* Im with Damien on this one. Vista sucks balls!Vista theme change messed up computer...?
Go into safe mode and try to uninstall the program that you used to do the theme changes with. Hopefully the uninstall is graceful enough to put things back to normal.



If not, then you may need to restore from a system restore point prior to your experiments.
google it I think it might help you

No comments:

Post a Comment