Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change my myspace profile back to classic view?

I went online today

and it says that my page had been improve due to my info or something.

I went to the page themes to change it but Classic View isn't an option!

Once again myspace has done this! Last time they put it back but will they again? :(How do I change my myspace profile back to classic view?
Last time they said it was unchangeable, after a few days (probably due to tons of negative feedback) they suddenly had a SWITCH TO CLASSIC VIEW option, after saying they would not, eventually this option will probably not be offered and we will just have to get used to the new version, I think its totally unfair to the older myspace users, but what can we do about it, that's life.How do I change my myspace profile back to classic view?
OMG! i just posted a question on this too! aha



I keep hearing people say that they are trying to get back to classic view but we can't. YEA I KNOW I HATE THE NEW LAYOUT TOO.



i hope there was a way to get back to the old one, if i find a wayy i'll tell you kayy =D
go to the profile section, highlight customize profile %26amp; click on it. when you get ther at the top there is an option to switch back to 1.0
i dont think it will go back to the old version.. but wait a few days maybe they will put it back.
you have to stick with the new gay version. thats what i have to do

No comments:

Post a Comment