Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How can I download desktop themes not backgrands (screensavers)?

Its the theme of the taskbar icons and everything that is in the desktop and everything that is in the start menu. When I go to the start menu and go to control panel and go to appearance amd personalizations then to change theme I have some choices of some themes but it also gives me the option to browse and when I go to browse it goes to a download folder so I know I am able to download them off the internet but where?How can I download desktop themes not backgrands (screensavers)?
hi

all you have to do is

1] go to this link http://www.themesunlimited.com/



2] download the theme you want and save it on your

desktop



3] start %26gt; control panel %26gt; appearances and themes %26gt;

change the computer theme %26gt; browse %26gt; desktop

and then just select the theme .
  • hosting
  • Difference between Malotic and Otomax
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment