Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How to change myspace homepage back to original?

the change themes bar, doesn't have an option to change it back to the original. Myspace changed my home page today on its own.How to change myspace homepage back to original?
go up to the thing where it has the different kinds and colors of themes

scroll to the last ones and click preview

then it should bring up a link to chnage it backHow to change myspace homepage back to original?
I cannot answer your question, I've tried to change it back a million times.





UGH I don't want my Myspace to look like a Facebook.



I have a Myspace because it's NOT Facebook.

Someone fix this. Help. PLEASE.
!~I fInD iT eXtReMeLy ImPrUdEnT FoR tOm AnDeRsOn To ChAnGe PeOpLeS hOmE pAgE wItHoUt ThEiR cOnScEnT, tHe WoRsT pArT aBoUt It Is ThAt YoU cAn'T cHaNgE iT bAcK~!
If your homepage looks different, you've gotten an upgrade: We recently rolled out an upgrade to user homepages so they're way faster and easier to navigate. We're sorry, but you cannot switch back to classic view.
Wow, its terrible looking...
UGGHHHHHH

i haaaaaaate this new homepage!!!!

its soo...not myspace!!

and the middle column is so long!

its hideous!!!

tom needs to stop trying to copy facebook and be its own network.

he has to realize that myspace will never become facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment