Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Vistaglazz patch problem, I patched the system, then restarted, and now when I try to change themes rundll32.?

Rundll32 fails, how can I fix this?Vistaglazz patch problem, I patched the system, then restarted, and now when I try to change themes rundll32.?
Ok, I have finally found the fix to this. You Most Likely have Vista SP1 installed, the current vistaglazz version isn't compatible. You need to install this version http://www.codegazer.com/2008/05/24/vist I swear this is legit. I almost cried before when I thought my computer was ruined.





1. Uninstall your version that you have now.

2. Restart

3. Download http://www.codegazer.com/2008/05/24/vist

4. Install and patch system DLL's (first icon)

5. Reboot

6. Tada. If you don't want this installed, uninstall it.



Happy Aero!Vistaglazz patch problem, I patched the system, then restarted, and now when I try to change themes rundll32.?
Your welcome. I spent all day on that and I was so happy when I fixed it

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment