Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How to change theme on Sony Ericsson Xperia X10?

Hi i just bought the new Xperia X10(not the mini) and just wondered is it possible to change the theme on the phone if so how?? thank youHow to change theme on Sony Ericsson Xperia X10?
At the moment the only theme support available for Android is through applications that are specifically created to manage themes. It is my understanding that future versions of Android will support themes, possibly even the Android 2.1 Eclair, but I cannot promise.



- Christine

Sony Ericsson Answers TeamHow to change theme on Sony Ericsson Xperia X10?
My suggestion is download an app from the Market called ';Zedge';.



Its for Ringtones and Wallpapers.



Its the closest thing to than changing your theme.

Report Abuse


I looked at google :( Didn't find anything about X10 themes :(

I don't think you can change themes yet. Soon maybe people will hack it. Then you might.

No comments:

Post a Comment